Paul Szymkowiak made this subject even more interesting.
Now until this point I agree a bit more with Paul then with James (and Michael).
Paul's list is like so:
- The Bug Exists:
- 1. is producible/ produced
- 2. is observable/ observed
- 3. is comprehensible/ comprehended
- 4. is authenticatable/ authenticated
- The Bug Matters:
- a. is reportable/ reported
- b. is receivable/ received
- c. has relevancy/ is relevant
- d. is advocatable/advocated
Now this is the thing,
If only humans where to find bugs, this list was less complex. But we live in a world where unit testing, test automation and a.i. exists.
see also my previous blogs.
So for the part 'exists',
should we see it like this: