Not all software applications (information systems) are the same.
Some are OperatingSystem based, some are Web-based.
But even within the Web-based section they differ from one to another.
Because there are so many ways a software application can be build and what their core functionality is, there are also different types of test frameworks.
Examples of types of test frameworks are:
1. Linear Automation Framework
2. Modular Based Testing Framework
3. Library Architecture Testing Framework
4. Data-Driven Framework
5. Keyword-Driven Framework
6. Hybrid Testing Framework
7. Modularity-driven testing
8. Model-based testing
9. Code-driven testing
10. Behavior driven development
So when choosing for a test tool. This is a good starting point to take this into account.
Uw banner ook hier?